Nov 20, 2008

untitled

deep down in my heart,
something doesnt feel right,
something makes me feel incomplete,
pieces of me scatterd and shattered in millions,
i try to fix it but it is incomplete,
i try to fit it but it doesnt fit,

what is it im searching for?
what is it im looking for?
what is it im seeking for?
what is it and still i cant find it...
why?

im lost with no direction,
im empty with nothing to fill in,
im scared with nothing to afraid off,
im lonely with no one by myside,
why?

questions revolves around me,
question with no answer,
question that never ends,
question which i cant never answer,
why?

i shed thousand of tears these nights,
why these tears came down tremble to my cheek,
why these tears came down without i realise it,
why?

is this reality?
is this fantasy?
which one is true?

0 comments: