Nov 22, 2008

nobody knows why

yes....im sick! only few people that knows im sick
why?
cuz i dont wanna everyone know
cuz i dont wanna people sad

why am i sick?
cuz the anwsers that only i know
cuz i am the most stubborn person in this world

been held at the hospital is so not cool,
but what else i can do,nothing...
doctor gonna put some check on me about my "insomnia" for the past 1 week,
my mum and friends all are mad at me bout this "insomnia"

but seriously guys,i cant sleep!
how am i supposed to sleep when something is not right
how am i supposed to sleep when something is incomplete
how am i supposed to sleep when something is missing
how am i? tell me guys? tell me!

yes im hurting inside, torn apart day by day!
why? i tried everything but still it doesnt work!
why? why this time its hard!

0 comments: