Jan 9, 2009

my january playlist

yes...my playlist for the month of january 2009
here are the some...
so enjoy people
=|

JANUARY PLAYLIST on my iTunes:-

Who Is She by Kris Mark
Say Goodbye by Chris Brown
Burn by Usher
Live Your Life by TI feat Rihanna
Sorry for The Stupid Things by Babyface
The Man Who Cant Be Moved by The Script
I Can Wait Forever by Simple Plan
Built To Last by Melee
Damaged by Danity Kane
Dear God & I Wont See You Tonight by Avenged Sevenfold
All That Ive Got by The Used
Sampai Menutup Mata by Acha Septriasa
Terima Kasih Cinta by Afghan
Mirage by Pesawat
Pari-Pari Di Bawah Angin by Meet Uncle Hussain
Pergi Jauh by Malique feat Lah Ahmad
Only One by Yellowcard
Wherever You Will Go by The Calling
Deeper Conversation by Yuna
Crush by David Archuletta
Superhuman by Chris Brown feat Keri Hilson
Selimut Hati by Dewa 19

this is my january playlist...
will be updating this playlist...
so wait
=|

0 comments: