Jan 22, 2009

january memoirs part 1

January 2009
almost a month now going thru this new year 2009

problems do come to me like waterfalls
you guys just dont notice it cuz nobody knows what i felt & gone thru
well....this is me,this is the REAL me...i cant lie to you guys
seriously this is me, im so WEAK right now
life, studies, social...almost everything going to haywire
what cause this? im thinkin of every possibilities of it
and i found some of it...my fault,everything that is

so many things came up...but why? why this time?
oh god! i pray to you to make me more stronger, more patient to go thru all of this you gave me
i want to put all of this to an end...its killing me inside slowly
friends do come and go like some people say
but im thankful i got FEW friends that always with me
no matter ups & down, im sad or happy...
thank you guys, i dunno what to do without u guys
i just got you guys in this world its been 3 years
have you guys notice? no matter how far you guys are
you guys still call & text me asking about me...im so thankful
we are BROTHERS & SISTERS FOREVER!!

studies been sucks for me...i dunno where to start...
other problem? no need to tell...just give me some time
i end my part 1 memoirs for now...
to be continued very soon enough

0 comments: