Jan 26, 2009

dead boy's poem

Within this darkness, my heart does lie,
Forever burdened with regrets that ever linger.
And though my only wish is to die,
These thoughts, your voice does hinder..

Fallen from my fate,
I stumble my way to you.
Fallen from your love,
I'm faced with all that's true.

Burdened with my sins,
I tremble as I stride.
Parted from the companions,
Of those who lived and died.

A lethal dose is all it takes,
To make this misery end.
They claim knowledge on those things,
They can never comprehend.

They say they too have suffered,
They say they know the pain.
They say they feel helpless,
As I slowly turn insane.

Caught up in the dream,
Given time with you.
Caught up in the dream,
With the person you never knew.

Tell me is this who you expected,
Who you really wished to see.
Relay your outlook on my life,
And pass judgment down on me.

Call the verdict as you may,
Sentence to my strife.
Give me the pleasure of sweet demise,
Or imprisonment in life.

Cast me down from your kindness,
As I embrace this tasteless sigh.
For hell is life without you,
And heaven's tempting when I die.

0 comments: