Dec 11, 2008

l i f e ?

life?
what is life?
what is the purpose of life?
can anyone tell me?

love?
what is love?
what is the meaning of love?
can anyone tell me?

hope?
what is hope?
what is this hope for?
can anyone tell me?

what does this three have some unchained and neverend question?
what is life? what is love? what is hope?
anyone know this? anyone can tell me the exact answers?

some people say life is short,so enjoy it
some people say life is good,so live it
some people say life sucks, so bear with it
is it true? is it right? which one i do not know

some people say love is just a feeling, so feel it
some people say love's hurt,is it really hurt?
some people say love's blind,is it making us not to see?
is it true?is it right? which one i do not know either

some people say hope is everything we need, so where is it when we need it?
some people say hope is light & guidance,so where is it when you really need it?
some people say hope is the greatest power that one could have,so can it change and turn back time?
is it true?is it right?which one i really do not know either

question came one by one,
the anwser just hard to find,
neverendless question keep bugging

help me if there is life,i do need it one
help me if there is love,i so need it one
help me if there is hope,i really need it one

0 comments: