May 9, 2009

thank you

thank you guys!
i really appreciate it!
thanks for wishing my birthday...it does mean a lot to me...
i was wishing & hoping a person wish me 1st but i never receive it...haish

nevermind

anyhow, im 21 now
(OMG! im getting old now)
cant believe im getting old...haha

here are my 21st bday wishes ;-
i) hoping my band (friday melody) album will release ASAP(fyi i play bass for them =D)
ii) buy new phone (no more pda) & green psp
iii) get those wicked SUPRA sneaks!!
iv) continue my study to USA end of this year =D

those are my 5 from my 21 bday wishes...hehe
hope i can accomplished it! ganbatte!

btw, i managed being invulnerable AGAIN for the 4th time from the attack of the "tepong & telor"...haha
i told you guys already...im gonna make a new record

haha
=P

last but not least
thanks a million for the wishes & present
i HEART you guys!
=D