May 3, 2009

coming really soon 090509

oh my god! damn it!
its getting nearer...just 6 more days left!!
damn it! im getting older!
my birthday is getting f**kin near & im gettin f**kin older!
haish! its been 21 years that ive been living up till now...
its not that im scared or dislike birthday
its just keeps reminding me of getting old, thats what i hate the most!
but hey? what can i do about that right? just deal with it

actually i cant believe myself for getting thru this far
(im 21 guys...so it kinda far rite? we dunno what will happen next)
im thanking god the almighty, my mom & dad, brothers, cousins, friends
without you guys i dunno what to do...
thank you for the memories and stuff!
i love you guys a lot! serious!

on my birthday, there a few wish that i hope it will come true
this 1...i cant tell you guys what is it...so its a secret ;)
i also wanna thank you for you guys that read this blog
domo arigato! i really appreciate it :)

okee okee...i know some of you guys are counting down the days
to throw me the "tepung" & "telur" as the intro & outro of my happy birthday...hahaha
no worries guys! i really wish that u guys can do it this year! =D
cause its been 3 yeears that i havent been hit with it
remember that fellas...so im gonnna make it 4 for my new record!
so best of luck people! =)
thank you! and have a great day!

2 comments:

applesakura said...

wah!...becoming befday, leh la blanjer akak hehehe.. eleh, bukannyer selalu kan..hehe lagih pon dah lamer xkuar ngan fit hehe (kipas2) >.<

Inche Fitri said...

walao!
asal lak fit kene blanje?
akak ah blanje
=P