May 17, 2009

deja-vu

I keep saying "I want to be loved"
in my own special way, but you still don't get the hint.
I have this nagging feeling
that I'll never see you again...

I wish I could tell you, but I can't find the words
Maybe I'd rather just listen to you
I can't even say "Don't leave me."

When you let go of my hand
will you forget about me?

I lose myself completely,
and can find no words to say
Yet, one thing, your voice
still remains

Everything about you, your smile, your laugh,
keeps me walking forward,
If I Just look up, where the clouds start to break...
I think you know what i mean

because of love im happy
because of love im broken
because of love im sad
because of love im all alone

2 comments:

Miwa Mohamad said...

hello dude ;D if you really want her to be a part of your life , Come on ! fight for your love :D

Inche Fitri said...

thank you!
=D