Mar 8, 2009

forward to the past

i wake up and checked my phone
no messages nor missed call for me & my phone battery is low....haish
this morning im totally empty & blur....i dunno what to do
my heads hurts really bad nowdays...ouch!

head to the kitchen...there's just nasi lemak that mom buyed for me
i look at the clock and its 12 pm...no wonder mom already tapau me nasi lemak
means no lunch today...i sat and ate the nasi lemak even tho im not that hungry
after finish eating, head straight to the bathroom

done thaking shower,head straight to the pc
aahh! internet is f**kin slow nowdays, wtf streamyx!
making me stress....then continue on logging MySpace,Friendster,Facebook Tagged & YouTube,
same ol same ol...nothing change,just getting more boring than usual

at YouTube....i found some of the videos ive been looking for
i cant believe it..they upload it on YouTube...i thought they were joking
its for real...damn! i laughed myself out

here....check out the vids guys
this vid is f**kin old...its around 2007 i guess
half of the gang was here...We were having our dinner
then suddenly, started to some stupid stuff...hahaha



damn! i miss this times
so many things i miss
watching this vid just make me laugh

but still im in an unease condition, so many problems nowdays
i know this is life but it just make me to give up now
but i dunno what to do
i need....

0 comments: