Mar 7, 2009

dead m a n walking

argh! saturday!!
BB is boring nowdays! i dunno why!
but seriously its getting bored and hot!
i were there with Akid today....hanging out at Kitaro
before hanging out there, we were planning to sell the Nokia N70
but no one wants to take it in...damn! its just a minor problem!
just take the damn f**king phone, repair, format it and sell it back!
is it that hard to do that! damn those people at lowyat & sungei wang...
haish...

then suddenly,around 4 something, mom called me
asking me to come Kota Damansara to accompany her to buy some groceries
from BB off to KD...furthermore,its raining not so heavily...
while waiting for my mom to pick me up at The Curve,
i headed to Teh Tarik Place, yes! this place is f**kin awesome dude!
large glass of teh tarik is the best!! and as usual it is always crowded!
as i step into the place...people was like starring at me? am i a criminal or do something bad?
man! it just my hairdo people....whats so weird bout it

im doin mohawk and on the right side of my head got a double line and it looks like the letter V
man..im doing this for fun...is it a problem for you guys...haish...people nowdays is like f**king retarded and hypocrite....i dont disturb you people so whats with that look...hell with that~!!
mom pick me up 15min later then headed to GIANT KD to buy the groceries needed!
after that,yeah i headed to this place!
J.CO Donuts & Coffee! hell yeah!


this is my top favourite!
OREOLOGY!
i buy two dozen of this~!
ahahaha
its been a while i havent eatin it
xD



then i saw this cut little thingy called "mini donuts"
so i bought it too....my mom was like holding her head
and ask me wether i can finish it or not...
and fyi, yes i do finish all these donuts
and currently im full with
xD



donuts is like drugs to me nowdays...
ahahaha =D
seriously, i do mean what i say

0 comments: