Feb 3, 2009

serebrum reconcile

yeah...february
people do seem happy when this time do come around
but me? i dunno what to say...empty fills up this hole in me
pressure so much stuff nowdays and my migrain is getting worse
doc said gotta take care of myself...but deep down in my heart
no one knows whats happening and im trying my best doing it and THEY also know it
i cant even lie to them...this is me, im no pretender
i cant hide it even tho im trying my best...

i quote one of my friends favourite word
"life's a gamble,gotta do it"

man...i know lady luck wont be around when you need it the most
but what do we have to do eh? hmmm

people just blaming it on me, fine...its okay...
you guys dunno whats the real deal...
blaming is all i got as a present from you guys
nevermind...i do bear with it
if
only you guys knew
what i felt inside
what i gone through

easier said than talking eh?

im all alone walking down this road
the path that is uncleared and dark

0 comments: