May 12, 2010

thy end shall come

may is going to an end soon
thanks again for the wishes
really appreciate it family and friends
much love from me to you guys
:)

hey, its been 22years now
22 years living
22 years breathing
22 years wiser
22 years taller

half of the wish may be completed end of this may
insya'allah....im working on it
the last one i cant complete it
my journey still far away
so i'll keep searching high and low
till i found the one

22 years living, breathing and standing
teach me more about life, friends and all others around me
hey! i may be not the best but im glad im being myself
so this is me, i cant change it right?

last but not least, thank you again for the wishes
thank god im still here, typing this post for you guys to read
so the new chapter begins right now

happy may everyone!
god bless!
:)

2 comments:

Naybella said...

YOU ARE OLD!!!
i mean...
YOU ARE COOL!!

Inche Fitri said...

haha!
thanks for the coolness
:P