Jul 6, 2009

randomly

I WANT TO...be able to achieve anything, being number 1 every time, being happy again, eat & sleep to my heart content
I WANT...
a macbook lappy, DSLR, SUPRA sneaks and new specs
I AM HAPPIEST WHEN...with the one i LOVED most
I AM PISSED OFF WHEN...things going haywire, last minute planned, people lied
CAFFEINE & NICOTINE...are my source of energy to stay awake
WHEN I WAS 13...im a fat kid who like to eat & sleep, and play PS all day
GOING TO WORK IS...fun and exciting
WHEN MY MUM COOKS...someone will kacau her ;P
IF ONLY I HAD RM10...i buy coke & m&m's...those is a must!
THE BEST HANGOUT SPOT...the curve, hartamas square & nasi lemak KSS kg baru!
LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME TO...stop, look back, think and try to move on
THE BEST ICE CREAM FALVOUR IN THE WORLD...chocolate & tiramisu!
A DURIAN IS...a stinky fruit i hate so much
THE TOILET SEAT...is the toilet seat la, what else
I GET STOMACH ACHE WHEN...i eat something that basi la
MY PARENTS DONT LIKE IT WHEN I...i didnt came back home
STARING AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN...is what i do most before starting my work
I THINK MEGAN FOX...is friggin hot! hotter if she is my girlfriend(in my dreams!) ;p
TRAVELLING IN KL...is ok if you can avoid KTM and jam from the 5PM to 7PM or anytime during the weekend ;D

0 comments: